The Great Destroyer of Hope is Dead Wrong! An Attack on the Theories of Albert Einstein

This book is in the process of publication. Below are an introduction and table of contents.[24oct2007 - table of contents temporarily removed due to typing errors.]



The Great Destroyer of Hope is Dead Wrong! An Attack on the Theories of Albert Einstein
by N.I. Sequoyah
copyright 2006 by Nvwtohiyada Idehesdi Sequoyah



Albert Einstein was The Great Destroyer of Hope. Albert Einstein still is The Great Destroyer of Hope. We live on Earth, The Planet of Lost Hope. I say this tongue-in-cheek and seriously combined. "Tongue-in-cheek" because Einstein didn't destroy all of the hope in the world. "Seriously" because he certainly destroyed some very important hope.

Einstein's theories say that no object can accelerate to a speed faster than the speed of light. This means that no spaceship can travel faster than light, thus no spaceship could ever reach many other solar systems in the average lifespan of the average explorer because the distances are too great. The distances to other solar systems are so astronomically large that an average explorer would need a spaceship equipped with a FTL (faster than light) drive to explore many other solar systems before he or she died of old age. According to Einstein's theories, it would be impossible to invent a FTL drive. Thus in the heart of the explorer, Einstein has destroyed the hope of exploring many other solar systems. Well, as I shall point out later in this book, maybe not all of this hope has met destruction, but at least a big chunk of it has. Furthermore, Einstein has not just destroyed hope in the explorer's heart, but also In the hearts of tourists, travellers, settlers, colonizers, home-builders, miners, prospectors, visitors, and others who wish to go to many other solar systems and to distant regions of outer space.

In my chest beats the heart of a die-hard explorer. If I lived a million years, I could never forget how utterly depressed, dejected, and miserable I felt on the day Mrs. Franklin, our high school Physics teacher, lectured to our Physics class at Tahlequah High School, in Tahlequah, Oklahoma, The Capital of the Cherokee Nation, that if Einstein's theories were correct, no person could visit many other stars in the course of a lifetime because no spaceship, per Einstein, can travel faster than Iightspeed and therefore it would take hundreds of years to visit many other stars at sublight speeds and the average lifespan was only 70 years. To me, this meant, if Einstein were correct, that my wonderful dream of exploring many other star systems was shattered into shreds and shards.

Of course, not everyone, hearing said news, suffers the depression I felt. Some people, the unwise, don't wish any human to lift off the planet. I guess I must be a special type of person to feel the abject misery I felt. One born with an explorer's heart might feel the despair I felt. Columbus, Magellan, and Captain Cook were such persons. Those who have tried to climb to the summit of Mount Everest are such. The first men and women to set foot in the Americas bore names which today are unknown, yet they were such souls. Their offspring became the first Native Americans. The two women who used kites to pull themselves to the South Pole were such people.

I am very proud to say that my body shall hold the soul of a die-hard explorer until the day I breathe in my last gasp of air. It is not just the explorer's spirit my incantations evoke. It is the immigrant spirit, the pioneer spirit, the adventurer's spirit. Those people who would like to go to the stars as miners, prospectors, explorers, tourists, travellers, settlers, immigrants, visitors, pioneers, adventurers, et al, hear the beat of my magic drum. This book is written especially for them. Einstein's erroneous theories have placed huge brakes on the advancement of Science, Technology, and Space Exploration. Einstein's errors have placed huge brakes on the progress of humanity. I shall try very hard in this book to release those brakes.